ADVANCED FINANCIAL MODELING & DASHBOARDS WITH EXCEL
DRIVER | FINANCIAL STATEMENTS | SENSITIVITY | MONTE CARLO SIMULATION
13 – 15 DECEMBER 2017
@ A 5 STAR HOTEL IN CENTRAL BANGKOK
ENQUIRY: +66 (0) 2158 9892 (TH) | +66 (0) 86 378 8968 (FOR ENGLISH-SPEAKING)
This intensive and highly practical 3-Day workshop will teach delegates how to design and construct and then effectively use robust financial models, using the unique branded system developed by Gerald Strever, the “Financial Modelling Quadrant*TM system.
The four Quadrants are:
• Identifying the Drivers of the intrinsic value of the company
• Model the Financial Statements – Balance Sheet, Income Statement & Cash Flow
• Model the Sensitivity of the intrinsic value of the company by flexing the Drivers
• Simulate the possible variability of the intrinsic value of the company using Monte Carlo Simulation.
The course curriculum has been developed and designed from research with actual industry practitioners and will, in just 3 days, give you all the tools and techniques needed to move from basic techniques to becoming a “Black Belt” in Financial Modelling. Other courses in the market cover only one Quadrant – the Financial Statements.
GERALD STREVER | a Globally Renowned Expert on Financial Modeling and spreadsheet techniques, combining expert knowledge with vast experience.
He is the Senior Managing Partner of Finance Training Solutions, specializing in Financial Strategy, Business Modeling and Company Valuation. Gerald has developed the unique and branded, “Financial Modeling Quadrant SystemÔ”, has published a number of articles on Financial Modeling and is the co-author of “The Financial Modeling Handbook”. Gerald worked for 15 years in Senior Management Accounting and Financial Management positions at Unilever and the South African subsidiary of Best Foods. For five years he held the position of Head of Long Range Planning and Budgeting for Best Foods, where he pioneered Business Modeling in South Africa. He is regarded as
a leading authority in the design and application of business models.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
• DISCOVER the most efficient ways in planning, designing, structuring, cross-checking and auditing your financial models
• CONSTRUCT robust, reliable financial models that are easy to amend and maintain integrity
• UNDERSTAND advanced techniques and applications in financial modelling
• LEARN to measure, interpret and predict a company’s performance using advanced Excel financial models
• IMPROVE decision-making processes with better risk evaluation, sensitivity analysis and scenario modelling
• SAVE time on the analysis and manipulation of your financial models with keen insights from our expert
• SOLVE your real-life financial modelling issues and challenges
• APPLY powerful visualization techniques to deliver maximum impact when presenting your financial models
• OPTIMIZE financial models to ensure they are easy-to-use and well-documented in accordance with spread-sheet modelling best practices
• PREPARE financial models to address a variety of financial modelling scenarios
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• CFO / Finance Director / Financial Controller / Head of Finance
• Financial Managers and Analysts
• Director/Head/Manager of Strategic Planning
• Director/Head/Manager of Business Development
• Financial/Equity/Treasury Analysts
• Project Managers
• Project Financiers and Lenders
• Accountants and Auditors