ENQUIRY: +66 (0) 2158 9892 | +66 (0) 89 692 9900
This innovative course is to introduce practical and creative tools for Business Innovation & Transformation. The course provides must-have principles and framework of innovative tools that are crucial for Business Innovation & Transformation. After attending, participants will be equipped with effective tools to innovate, transform, redesign or solve business disadvantages and improve business performance.
KEY LEARNING HIGHLIGHTS
• Demonstrating the Value of Business Innovation & Transformation
• Roadmap for Business Innovation & Transformation to Drive Organizational Performance
• Defining Methodologies and Tools to Drive Business Innovation & Transformation
• Understanding Key Concepts in Business Innovation & Transformation
• Integrating Business Innovation & Transformation with Customer Experience Management
• Improving Efficiency and Increase Customer Engage & Satisfaction through Business Innovation & Transformation
• Implementing Business Innovation & Transformation as a Crucial Function and Ensure its Continuity
THE BEST TIME for BUSINESS INNOVATION & TRANSFORMATION
Today’s successful organizations are recognizing the value of Business Innovation & Transformation as a key competitive differentiator. It’s no secret that creativity, innovation, better quality, shorter delivery timeframes and significant pricing concessions are at the top of client’s list of demands. Competitive pressure, coupled with shrinking margins, make customers’ requirements for better, faster and cheaper – seemingly every year- a real attention-getter.
Gaining and retaining customers demands a focus on how to improve innovative product and process, increase quality and reduce costs – quickly. To achieve these improvements the business imperative is to know What, How Much, and Which Tools – brings clarity around the key processes and leads to the most dramatic results. In order to sustain growth and profitability, companies are moving towards a more integrated approach involving people, processes and technology to drive the sustainability of Business Innovation & Transformation throughout the business.
KEY REASONS for BUSINESS INNOVATION & TRANSFORMATION
To survive this difficult time, companies need to improving, optimizing and transforming their business processes in order to increase operational productivity & efficiency to achieve cost saving goals, while continuing to provide product quality and service to their customers.
Business Innovation & Transformation initiatives are the impactful business agenda, unfortunately, yet many organizations often fails during the implementation stage. Therefore, executives need to master various methods, proven practices and key lessons learned that address practical challenges and show how to overcome the barriers in the implementation and execution stages.
Executives should also learn from experienced Business Innovation & Transformation experts and practical solutions from different industries will sharpen your thinking and help you to be better prepared for making changes in your organization.
This Interactive Course will focus on the blended systematic thinking and well-proven ways of making changes in organizations successfully, especially how to implement the right tools and support mechanisms
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Business Innovation & Transformation cut through all levels of an organization. Anyone engaged as a process owner or process improvement team leader – in any market or industry – will benefit from this event. Key positions are: Business Transformation, Green Belt, Black Belt, Master Black Belt, Service Quality, Operational Design/ Development, Strategic Corporate Planning, Customer Service, Project Managers, Project Leaders & Operational Excellence, Project Owners, Project Champions, Business Process Improvement & Management, New Product Development, Business Development, Product Innovation.
KEY TOPICS FOR LEARNING
• Strategic implementation and deployment of Business Innovation & Transformation to ensure continuity and return on investment
• Creating a continuous improvement culture to deliver business benefits and ensure process progression
• Translate the benefits of Business Innovation & Transformation into measurable – increased revenue, improved customer experience and cost reduction
• Enabling technologies to achieve integration and value of Business Innovation & Transformation
• Dr. Suriya Lertwattanapongchai, International Office Director / Master Black Belt/ Lean Master, BMG
• Ms. Supan Wonganun, Director – Operational Compliance, DHL Supply Chain, Thailand
• Ms. Tharinee Suratpipit, SVP, Project Management & Communication, SCB
• Dr. Chatkaew Hart-rawung, Managing Director, Thai Summit Autoparts Industry
• Dr. Chatchai Thnarudee, Chief Executive Officer, JP Insurance PCL.
• Mr. Sutti Manokitjarunman, Former General Manager, Electrolux Thailand