CORPORATE PUBLIC AFFAIRS
& GOVERNMENT RELATIONS
Engage with Government Officials,
Influence Policy & Shape Public Agenda
MASTERING ‘POLITICAL RISK’ ANALYSIS & MITIGATION, NEW STAKEHOLDER MAPPING, ADVOCACY & ‘INFLUENCING’ AS THE NEW POLITICS & GOVERNMENT ARE EMERGING.
‘Corporate Public Affairs & Government Relations’ covers strategies, tools, tactics, techniques & insights to win new business, building and reinforcing a strong reputation, supporting operations, managing change and resolving disputes. You will understand the business value that generate media coverage to engage with the officials, influence policy and shape public agenda.
LEARN KEY POINTS TO WIN IN THE NEW ERA OF GOVERNMENT RELATIONS
1. Map out the government structures & understand your corporate positioning
2. Insight into how to analyse & mitigate political risks facing your business
3. Identify how, where and when to engage in the policy and public agenda process
4. Develop an issues and stakeholder management plan in a wide variety of situations
5. Integrate corporate public affairs & government relations with the business goals
6. Conduct meetings with high-level government officials & key stakeholders
7. Build a ‘influencing’ campaign to shape the policy and public agenda environment
8. Engage with the news media and harness their power for an influential campaign
9. Conduct ‘influencing’ online using the social media tools and platforms
10. Execute ‘influencing’ techniques in corporate public affairs & government relations
11. Create synergies between corporate public affairs and other functions
12. Real Life Case Sharing & Proven Practices for the Era of Government Relations
WHY & WHO MUST ATTEND THIS TIMELY PROGRAM
This strategic course is specially designed for those who want to be successful in Government Relations, Corporate Affairs,
External Relations , Corporate Social Responsibility, Public Relations, Business Development, Risk Management to Ensure
New Business Opportunities, New Country Entry, Expanding Existing Operations, Mergers & Acquisition, New Investment
Projects, the License to Operate, Sustainable Relations with Governments and Communities.