GLOBAL SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT STRATEGY
LEARN GLOBAL INSIGHTS, REAL WORLD CASES & CUTTING-EDGE TECHNIQUES
DRIVE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE & GLOBAL SOCIAL MEDIA INVESTMENT
ENQUIRY: +66 (0) 2158 9892 (TH) | +66 (0) 97 936 6304 (English Line)
The comprehensive training course for international professionals seeking to achieve global competitive advantage by understanding and implementing effective ‘Global Social Media’ marketing.
GLOBAL COURSE OVERVIEW
DAY 1 | Revealing the new ‘social’ age and the drivers behind it, this day will also cover the fundamentals of social media and effective content strategies. This includes deep-dive insights into the different social media channels using best practice case studies.
DAY 2 | Focusing on walking participants through the different social media channels using best practice case studies, as well as a step-by-step plan to create their innovative strategies.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
• Learn how to create global social media strategy & a specific framework by which to devise
• Obtain deep understanding on the relevant key performance indicators to measure Social Media
• Promote your business or product using the most popular and effective social media channels
• Gauge who your key social media influencers are & how to include them in social media strategy
• Analyse the impact of your social media strategy
• Set a long-term content strategy to be maintained fresh with ideas whilst consistent in delivery
KEY TAKE-AWAYS IN 2 DAYS
• How to achieve marketing differentiation using the latest social media management techniques
• How to set a long-term content strategy to maintained fresh whilst consistent in delivery
• How to use social media to also drive commercial objectives, sales as well as, customer loyalty
• How to Measure effectiveness and ROI through Key Performance Indicators
WHO WILL BENEFIT THE MOST
The 2-day Global Social Media Marketing & Content Strategy Masterclass is designed to provide participants with the latest tools and techniques in devising and measuring their global social media activities. The course is ideal for:
• CMOs, Social Media Managers and Directors
• Analytics /Insight/ Big Data Managers & Directors
• Chief Commercial Officers & Chief Customer Officers
• Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
TESTIMONIALS: HOW THE PARTICIPANTS THINK?
“It was an honour to have Christina presided over the 5th In Retail Summit: United Arab Emirates. As our Mistress of Ceremony, she brought her A game! With her enthusiasm and in-depth retail knowledge, Christina kept the audience engaged and injected real insight on subjects that ranged from omni-channel, e-commerce, as well as traditional consumer retailing. Christina’s knowledge of current challenges and future retail trends would be invaluable to any organisation looking for cutting edge knowledge to stay ahead and dominate their industry.” A.E. DMG Events
“I have been working with Christina since 2006 and her professionalism, expertise and innovative approach have never seized to amaze me. I have experienced Christina’s unique training styles as their client at one of the world’s leading energy companies (Shell) and in a global professional services firm (PA Consulting). I have been impressed by her ability to adapt the delivery style to the audience and engage even the most difficult groups.” A.P., PA Consulting Group, UK
“Many Thanks for the excellent keynote this afternoon.Everyone really enjoyed it and you are an excellent facilitator.” M. M., Shell
“Christina is a motivational speaker who has brought life and passion to this event. I would love to see more events and be part of them in the future.” M.C, Natixis Global Asset Management, Dubai