HR as STRATEGIC PARTNER
Effective HR Reporting, Metrics & Analysis
ENQUIRY: +66 (0) 2158 9892 (TH) | +66 (0) 97 936 6304 (ENGLISH LINE)
Changing the way HR thinks: Data Insights and Applying Metrics for Creating Organisational Competitive Advantage
This course aims to refocus your thinking in how to operate in your HR role. It aims to provide you with credibility-building methods for diagnosing the needs of your business, and creating data-driven cases for change. ‘HR as Strategic Partner’ are now rounded business people, able to effectively communicate data insights to senior management and board members, using ‘Data insights’ to enhance profitability. It is about creating a story for senior staff with balanced and informed points for decision-making. The programme aims to help you create strategic impact in your language that is both compelling and business-oriented.
WHY YOU MUST ATTEND
Getting to Your Next HR Career Goal Through Becoming “a Data-Driven Strategic Partner to The Business”
It comes down to a basic challenge. Why should I, as an MD or a CEO, give as much credibility to HR as I do to finance, operations, procurement, sales, and even marketing? Those functions are data-led. They can provide me with numeric business cases. I know where I stand with them. I know that they will deliver reliable, data-driven input on the likely outcomes for the different choices that I, as a business, can make. HR needs to be able to use data in the same way. There is a now a split in the HR community between those applying traditional approaches to their role, and those using data to creating compelling business cases, and partnering the organisation with strategic data-driven insights. There will only be one winner.
This course aims to refocus your thinking in how to operate in your HR role. It aims to provide you with credibility-building methods for diagnosing the needs of your business, and creating data-driven cases for change. HR leaders are now rounded business people, able to effectively communicate data insights to senior management and board members.
Data insights, in the case of this course, means understanding the causes of inefficiencies, and the solutions to enhance profitability. It is about creating a story for senior staff with balanced and informed points for decision-making. The programme aims to help you create strategic impact in your language that is both compelling and business-oriented.
Anthony Carnell will help you along this journey by assuming no prior understanding on your part, and throughout the journey, you will build up a toolkit that is meaningful to you, your business context, and with an action list for your return to your role.
Key Benefits of Attending: Building a Business Case through ROI
The benefits of this course are clear, and aimed at helping you to build your organisations competitiveness and profitability. They are also aimed at helping you get to the next level in your career. They include:
• Gain credibility with the Board of Directors through your business language, understanding and commercial awareness.
• Become more data-driven in your HR function.
• Show how you are a key part of the business strategy, and able to add key data insights to take the organisation forward.
• Be a more professional and business-oriented presenter – professional, trustable, focused and value-adding.
• Become a business ‘story-teller’, able to understand what HR data means, its causes, its effects and predict likely changes
• Help in getting you to your next HR career goal.
• Build credibility by using key business measures in the language expected by the Board of Directors.
• View your organisation from multiple direction: its strengths, behaviours & values, what this means for competition & how to measure it.
• Use existing HR data as a benchmark for comparison.
• Be a business story-teller by understanding the likely causes of negative HR data, its impact, and rectifying actions.
• Present HR data effectively in a language that the business understands.
• Be a more effective part of strategic decision-making.