GLOBAL TALENT ACQUISITION
IDENTIFYING SELECTING TOP PERFORMERS
2-Day Innovative Course as Taught in UK & Around the World
ENQUIRY: +66 (0) 2158 9892 (TH) | +66 (0) 97 936 6304 (ENGLISH LINE)
Driving profit through creating high performing teams through modelling top performers, applying the model in talent acquisition, and winning the war for talent
The top performing 5% of staff produce 26% of an organisations output. This course is an essential guide on how to scientifically motivate Top Performing candidates to key team roles, and win the war for talent.
CREATING THE TEAM OF TOP PERFORMERS TO ENSURE FUTURE SUCCESS
Finding it hard to attract the best staff to key roles? Not retaining talented staff? Loosing-out to larger brand-based competitors in the war for talent?
The top 5% of staff produce 26% of an organisations output. These are top performers, and a top performer will mean different things in different roles and organisational contexts. As organisations increasingly understand how top performing staff make a difference to organisational performance and profit, this resource is being increasingly sought in order to create competitive advantage. This has often been labelled as the ‘war for talent’.
This course is designed to show you how to understand what a top performer looks like in a job role or job type and in your organisational context. It will show you how to identify the competencies and traits that differentiate top performers, and then how to that data throughout the recruitment and selection journey to motivate exactly those types of staff to your organisation, and win that war for top talent.
The aim is to provide a compelling candidate journey using the direct motivators of the identified target candidate profile, whilst measuring each candidate multiple times to ensure the right selection decision. The course applies a rare mix of candidate psychology, top performer identification methodologies, touch-point management, and a structured and measured candidate journey against your own top performer requirements.
This course is aimed only at organisations that have critical groups of staff who undertake similar roles. For example, sales teams, call centre operatives, retail staff, field engineers, insurance agents, bank tellers, consultants, or any other team or group of staff that undertake similar duties and differentiate a business from its competitors, or where highly brand-based behaviours are a necessity.
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
There are many benefits for attending this course. They include:
- Drive performance and profit through enhanced productivity.
- Beat your competitors to top performing candidates.
- Raise the average performance level across the identified team or job group.
- Create teams that will become amongst the best performing teams in their industry segment.
- Apply a highly measured approach that reduces the risk of making mistakes in selection and associated costs to the business.
- Use a methodical approach which is systematic, tailored to your business and role requirements, and beyond the challenge
- Enhance your reputation amongst the candidate base, even with rejected candidates.
KEY LEARNING TAKEAWAYS ON RECRUITING TOP PERFORMERS
- Have a full toolkit which you can take away and apply immediately in your organisation.
- Understand why top performers make a difference to your business.
- Have a structured approach for investigating the differentiating traits of top performers in a group of staff undertaking common activities, or the same job role.
- Create a ‘Top performer Map’ of traits and competencies to unlock the secrets of the top performers that are unique to your context and the targeted job group.
- Begin the design of a full recruitment and selection journey based on the ‘Top Performer Map’
- How to on-board top performers to reduce attrition levels and ensuring the correct approach to performance management.
- Applying a ROI calculation to your success in attracting top performing staff.
WHO WILL BENEFIT THE MOST
Anyone who is involved in the recruitment and selection of critical groups of staff. This course is aimed at recruiting and selecting top performers for large teams of groups of staff that do very similar or the same job roles. Therefore, any manager of these groups.
- * HR Practitioners
- * Project Managers
- * Line Managers
- * Sales Managers
- * Engineering managers
- * Call centre managers
- * Service managers such as insurance, banking and retail